Friday, April 23, 2021

TONATIERRA vs. AZ SB1070: April 23, 2010 - April 23, 2021 : Deposition of Tupac Enrique Acosta

 

The prohibition against discrimination is a preemptive norm in international law.

It was on April 23, 2010 that Arizona governor Jan Brewer signed AZ SB1070 into state law, a day that also saw actions of peaceful mass civil resistance in the streets of Phoenix resulting in arrests of a dozens of community members who challenged the validity of the state statute on ethical and legal grounds.
 
 

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

DISTRICT OF ARIZONA

Friendly House; et al., Plaintiffs,

vs.

Michael B. Whiting; et al., Defendants.

No. CV-10-01061-PHX-JWS

 

DEPOSITION OF TUPAC ENRIQUE

Phoenix, Arizona

September 8, 2014


DEPOSITION OF TUPAC ENRIQUE was taken on September 8, 2014 
 
Official Map of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo Mexico-US (1848)
 "Antigua Residencia de los Aztecas"
 

2 comments:

  1. My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text (407) 777-4240
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT SCAM? CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS FOR SWIFT RECOVERY.

    As a business-minded individual, I despised staying at home, saving all my pensions and not being able to use them to make more money, so I went on the lookout for an investment. I tried binary options and forex, lost some money, and took a break from the online investment thing until I came across a so-called investor guru. I put a lot of money into him and never received it back. I saw articles on Recovery Masters how they have helped victims recover their lost funds and btc. Despite the fact I was at first dubious about the whole thing, l contacted them via their email. Truly grateful for their splendid service and support.. Contact them to recover your lost BTC or money.

    Email address: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
    (On WhatsApp, dial +1(204)8195505

    ReplyDelete